The project PlayIn – Sport Players for Youth Inclusion, is a European Erasmus+ funded project with a focus on promoting and supporting professional and social inclusion of young adults through formal and informal activities and notably through sport events and volunteering.
During the previous two years, the project has achieved its objectives of developing three tolls aimed at volunteering and they are currently undergoing testing. The fourth Intellectual Output is under development at the moment - The Impact.
1. A guide made for volunteers.
2. A collection of best practices from sports organizations across Europe.<
3. A sport management platform for events and volunteering - http://playin-project.eu/. Which can help connect volunteers and organization in need of their service. It also simplifies the recruitment and management of the volunteers.
PlayIn would provide an opportunity for building a sports community through the online platform which would offer well-structured visualization of the available events. Through this platform, organizations willing to support professional and social inclusion through informal learning could share good practices and initiatives and foster collaboration.
The project Consortium Consists of:
- FONDATION AGIR CONTRE L'EXCLUSION (Frankrig)
- GROWTH COOP (Spain)
- CESIE (Italien)
- Sports University of Lithuania (Lithuania)
- BrainLog (Danmark)
- 14.00 - 14:15 – Introduction
- 14:15 – 15:00 – Presentation of the Project Products and Experience Sharing · Intellectual Output 1 – Volunteer Guide – CESIE (Italy)
- 15:00 – 15:30 – Context of the experimentation and introduction of the IO4 - Sport University of Lithuania ( Lithuania)
- 15h30 – 16:00 – Workshops on dissemination and the appropriation of the tools
On 14th of December at 2 pm, an online Webinar will take place and the progress and results of the previous two years will be presented.
· Intellectual Output 2 – Toolkit & Good practices for Sport Organizations - GROTHCOOP (Spain)
· Intellectual Output 3 – PlayIn Platform for sport Organizations, Events and Volunteers - BrainLog (Denmark)
· FACE Foundation: Challenge of the experimentation in the covid-19 context (how inclusive sports will take a greater importance in the months to come)
Call to testimonials, their needs.
· Lithuanian Sport University: Intellectual Output 4 Presentation and main highlights of the national reports.
The webinar is public and can be accessed on Microsoft Teams.
Click here to join the meeting on 14th of December at 14:00 (CET)
Click here for more information about the project.