On 18th of March at 11:00 am. (CET) an online meeting for the EKS Project was organized and host on Microsoft Teams by BrainLog. Thanks to all project partners and their participation to the virtual meeting, a very efficient discussion were formed, and the planned agenda was precisely followed.
The following milestones were discussed in detailed and specific plan was prepared accordingly:
1. IO1 – presentation of the beta version of the game
- The consortium are currently working on the final versions of the game scenarious and the piloting and the external evaluation of the game are planned to be in the beginning of May.
- The first draft of the Final version EKS Handbook was presented by BrainLog and discussed in detail by the partners.
- The consortium agreed the final vision of the EKS Handbook to be delivered on 6th of April by BrainLog.
- New newsletter would be published in April, including all project's progress .
- Based on the Internal evaluation report presented by our Bulgarian partner Know and Can, even with the difficult situation with COVID19, all project partners are very satisfied with the current development of the EKS project.
- The Project management and the financial part for the EKS project was disused with all project partners.
4. Dissemination – review of activities, planning sustainability
BrainLog is glad for the productive online meeting and the active participation of all project partners:
LABC S.R.L. (Italy)
FYG CONSULTORES (Spain)
KAINOTOMIA & SIA EE (Greece)
KNOW AND CAN ASSOCIATION (Bulgaria)
E&D KNOWLEDGE CONSULTING (Portugal)