Between 25th and 16th of October BrainLog and Korup School have welcomed in Odense (Denmark) all T-box project partners. Odense is one of Denmark's oldest cities and everywhere you can feel the touch of history. In the city centre guests can visit the historic quarter, which is also where you will find the Hans Christian Andersen House and the Hans Christian Andersen Museum. The historic quarter sports colorful row houses, cobble stone streets and many fine examples of half-timbered houses. We also recommend that you visit our city museum Møntergården and our open air museums The Funen Village and Odin's Odense..
During the meeting all partners discussed the following project milestones:
• IO1 - Presentation of the T-BOX cards and boxes delivery.
• IO1 - Discussion about testing and research methods of the teaching cards;
• IO1 – Setting up criteria for selecting teachers to test the T-BOX cards with defined deadlines;
• IO2 – Presentation of a prototype of the T-BOX app – design, functionalities, etc. ;
• Presentation on the current financial issues Documents needed for preparation of the interim report;
• Evaluation and quality assurance – current situation and future actions;
• Dissemination activities – current situation and future actions;
• Review of the working plan and deadlines;
• Planning next events and project meetings;
• Distribution of tasks among partners;
• Questions and review of the meeting;