We are very happy to announce that T-BOX project was awarded for best practice and received a certificate for quality and innovation in the sphere of school education. This is the highest recognition for Erasmus+ Projects in Bulgaria and is a result of the good cooperation between the project partners and their professionalism and dedication!
• 119 Secondary School "Academician Mihail Arnaudov" (Bulgaria) ;
• KNOW AND CAN ASSOCIATION (Bulgaria) ;
• AEGMAIA School (Portugal) ;
• APLOAD Lda. (Portugal) ;
• CARLOS V School (Spain) ;
• DEFOIN Formacion para el Desarrollo y la Inserción (Spain) ;
• Zespol School (Poland) ;
• Danmar Computers LLC (Poland) ;
• KORUP School (Denmark) ;
• BrainLog (Denmark) ;
The awards were presented by the Executive director of the National Agency, the Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister and the Deputy Minister of Education of Bulgaria. This is the highest recognition for Erasmus+ Projects in Bulgaria.
The conference was attended by many representatives of NGOs and educational institutions from all over the country. Many people expressed their interest in the project and its products, so all partners are foreseeing very high sustainability and added value in the future.