The DigiComPass Kick-Off Meeting took place in Wiener Neustadt from January 16th to January 17th, 2023. Partners from BrainLog (DK), IFESCoop (ES), Europäische Bildungsinitiative (AT), Prometeo (IT), K.A.NE. (GR) and the coordination organisation, the University of Cyprus (CY) participated. Due to various issues, the FLGobal (USA) could not send a representative.
Objectives and concrete results of the DigiComPass Project
- Pilot courses will be created (and evaluated) on the mentioned items, together with an appropriate recognition model for adults. These developments are summarized in an “Adult Education package” called DigiCompass.
- The objectives are to create a recognition & course model for Digital Competences with
- A pedagogical framework (based on Flipped Learning 3.0)
- A quality-enhance framework for course creation, implementation, and evaluation
- Pilot courses covering the items of the DigComp 2.1 Citizens framework (https://goo.gl/T8TpJ9)
- A recognition model for Europe defining the curriculum, training environment, evaluation and grading, and consistent certification (which could be used internationally as well). The model fits perfectly with the Europass CV. This model should be practicable global as well.
- Use of modern digital badges (open badges system) for the recognition model
- A “floating guide” to define the way of adaptation for future developments
- A transferability guide for School Education
Topics addressed in the DigiComPass project meeting
The program-related keywords are: Digital skills and competencies – Creating new, innovative, or joint curricula or courses – Key competencies development
For the project, relevant keywords are: Digital C